Sunday, March 3, 2013

Books + Series = Indulge♥





Hello!Smiley



Just last year, I have been constantly giving my eyes a sore by watching TVseries and for some reason i cant stop myself from looking for more series to watch!!!Smiley




1.GOSSIP GIRL(Drama, Romance)
I can honestly say that First on my list is Gossip Girl since almost all my friends talk about CHUCK AND BLAIR love story and the habitual love and hate friendship (so highschool) of Serena and Blair. Plus! I worship Blair Waldorf. From the characters down to the words, i bow down to the writer Cecily Von Ziegesar and also to those people behind the cameras. And sadly after six season all must come to an end.








Next; 
2. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES(Drama, Comedy)
This series was first aired 2004 and the story revolves around,Secrets and truths through the lives of female friends in one suburban neighborhood, after the mysterious suicide of a neighbor Mary Alice. This series is not for my age but i think its worth the time, every episode lasts 40-42 minutes. My favorite character is Gabrielle Solis/ Gaby. You might ask me why, go figure out! :)






3. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS (Drama, Mystery, Thriller)

 At first i dont understand the flow of the show  cause i didn't have the time to watch the first episode but since i found a site where you could watch this series for FREE, yes absolutely FREE! (i am going to post the link below )I started to watch it and then slowly got attached to the series. Four friends band together against an anonymous foe who threatens to reveal their darkest secrets, whilst unraveling the mystery of the murder of their best friend. Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna. Catch up with the mystery now!

tumblr_li4wyetLNA1qepk8jo1_1280



4. 90210 (Drama, Comedy, Romance)


An edgy, contemporary spin-off of the iconic drama "Beverly Hills, Same as the others love and hate friendship so on and so forth. But worth the watch! I'm on Season 5 episode 3 already.




5. 2 BROKE GIRLS (Comedy)

This series will give you a good laugh! This series just started, and has 2 series, but every episode is worth the time. The series follows the misadventures of roommates Max and Caroline both financially poor, and their efforts to start a cupcake business.



6. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER(Comedy, Romance)

Story of Ted Mosby; an architect who searches  for the woman of her dreams in New York City;Egged on by his best friend's upcoming nuptials, Ted believes he finds the woman of his dreams in Robin -- though destiny might have something different in mind. This has a little hint of mystery in it, i still dont know who owns that Yellow umbrella!







So, heres the link where i'm watching free TV series and the LATEST movies; CLICKHERE!♥ 
♥♥TIP;Your internet speed must be fast and you should be patient. Let the movie/series load first before watching.
Have a great time watching!


3 comments:

  1. Me too I such a sucker of TV series. That's what I do during weekends. :D I love Gossip Girl, though it has ended last year. I'm following PLL too. ^_^

    I even do blog posts on tv series. :) Followed you btw via GFC. Hope you can check out my blog and follow back too.

    Kisses,
    DAINTY CHIC by Loila L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try watching Revenge and The Carrie Diaries! These are ongoing tv series. You might like these two. ^_^ Here's my post for TCD to give you what is all about. :D

      http://daintychic.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-carrie-diaries.html

      Delete
    2. Hi Loila!
      I forgot to include The Carrie Diaries and How I Met Your Mother. Thanks for the link i will read about it!

      Delete