Tuesday, March 26, 2013

KEEP CALM♥

Hi!♥



Today was supposed to be our graduation day, March 26, 2013, but due to the incomplete cases of my batch mates we weren't able to join the University graduation, which really sucks. NO GRADBALL TOO, which made me despise our college MORE for not giving me a chance to wear a Ball Gown!!! >.<
ANYWAY, Just wanted to post my outfit on our Baccalaureate yesterday.
But despite all those, I am still thankful that I am going to graduate, not this month but surely next month.


KEEP CALM AND DRINK TEA.♥

HAVE FUN♥
WORRY LESS ♥

DRESS; PLAINS & PRINTS
BLUE PUMPS; RED LOGO
RED WEDGE; F21




2 comments:

  1. Hi there Feb, found your blog and I like reading fellow kababayan's blog:) yellow and red, perfect match really :)

    Btw, I would love to invite you too on my blog's first ever blog giveaway. An entry would be mean so much to me, sali na <3
    Check it here http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-blog-giveaway-oasap.html#more

    ReplyDelete